I. Processing of personal data of users of mobile applications
1. Data pertaining to users of mobile applications are processed by Agora Spółka Akcyjna with the registered office in Warsaw, 00-732 Warsaw, ul. Czerska 8/10, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 59944, initial capital in the amount of PLN 50,937,386.00, fully paid-up, Tax ID (NIP) 526-030-56-44, address of the corporate service www.agora.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Agora") which is the administrator of personal data of users within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection.
2. The personal data of users collected by Agora are processed in the manner compliant with the scope of the consent granted by users or based on other statutory premises which legalise data processing (above all in order to render services and in a legally justified purpose of Agora - direct marketing of our products or services), in accordance with the requirements set out by Polish law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection. A set of personal data of users collected shall be treated as a separate database stored on a server of Agora in a special security zone which guarantees proper protection. Only a limited number of authorised employees of Agora who deal with database administration have full access to the database. Moreover, personal data security during their transmission is ensured by the 128-bit SSL security protocol we use. As the administrator of personal data of mobile application users we may, by agreement, entrust processing of those data with other entities, including foreign ones, pursuant to Article 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection.
3. Each user who has filled in a registration form or who has provided us with their personal data in any other manner shall be granted access to their personal data for the purposes of their verification, modification or deletion. Personal data shall be provided on a voluntary basis.
4. Agora shall not transfer, sell or lend for use the collected personal data of users to any other persons or institutions unless the user explicitly consented to that or requested that or it was requested by state institutions authorised by law for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them. However, we may disclose summary general statistics developed by us to internet services or advertising agencies that cooperate with us. Such summary statistics pertain mainly to the viewing figures concerning our services and they do not include any data that allow for identification of individual users.
II. Policy regarding storage of information on the terminal device of the user and getting access to the information stored on that device
1. As a result of making available of mobile applications Agora stores information on a terminal device of the user and gets access to the information stored on that device.
2. The actions referred to in item 1 shall be taken in order:
a) to optimise the use of mobile applications,
b) to develop statistics which allow for understanding how users use mobile applications, which contributes to improvement of their structure and content,
c) to develop statistics to present them, including to make them available to business partners of Agora.
3. Due to the specific nature of the mobile application technologies used by Agora, the user may not deactivate the option of accepting technologies allowing for storage of information on the terminal device of the user and getting access to it. Those users who do not intend to give their consent for Agora to store information on the terminal device of the user or for Agora to get access to this information should not install mobile applications of Agora. At the same time, we inform you that we disseminate the content made available in mobile applications also on our internet services, including in particular on the website of Gazeta.pl, Sport.pl, Wyborcza.pl, Wyborcza.biz, Plotek.pl and others. Those users who intend to familiarise themselves with our content, subject to the deactivation of the option of accepting technologies allowing for storage of information on the terminal device of the user and getting access to it, may do so by visiting the websites of the internet services published by us and choosing a browser option of change of settings regarding cookies. III. Information included in access logs
As most mobile application publishers, we collect information pertaining to the use of mobile applications of Agora by users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. This information is used for technical purposes connected with administration of servers of our mobile applications, as well as for statistical purposes for demographic analysis of users. Pursuant to Article 18 clause 6 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering services in the electronic form and other binding provisions of law, we may be obligated to disclose information, including in particular the IP number of a computer, included in access logs at the request of state institutions authorised by law for the purposes of proceedings they conduct.
IV. Our commitment in the privacy protection policy Privacy protection has become one of the key issues in internet development and e-commerce connected with it. As a publisher of mobile applications we actively participate in initiatives and programmes aiming at development of a standard of privacy protection on the internet. If such rules are developed, we will verify our privacy protection policy and we will seek to obtain a relevant certificate.